Having a Himalayan Salt Lamp in your home/office space are known to help with:
- Filtering dust, mold, mildew and pet dander from the indoor air
- Reduces allergy and asthma symptoms
- Helps to Improve mood and concentration
- Increases energy levels
- Regulates sleep
- Reduces Stress
Himalayan Salt Lamps are Hygroscopic, which means that they absorb water vapour and moisture from the air. The air circulating around any room contains water vapour/moisture, this will often carry certain allergens such as: Bacteria, Dust, Pollen and Pet Allergens
Due to their size, these gorgeous Lamps are ideal for attracting Water Vapour and Moisture, along with any allergens and pollutants attached. Once these microscopic allergens and pollutants are attracted to the Himalayan Salt Lamp, they will remain there and not in the air where you were previously inhaling them. Being mains heated this allows the Water Vapour is settled into the Salt Lamp, this heat dries the Lamp, allowing the Hygroscopic properties to loop continuously as long as the Lamp is heated. Any of the Allergens/Air Pollutants that have been attracted will remain there, and will not be re-released into the air again.
Arrives complete with metal light cage, UK fitting cable, bulb, plug, 3kg salt chunks and mineral meaning card.