Skip to product information
1 of 17


Himalayan Pink or Grey Natural Rock Salt Lamps

Himalayan Pink or Grey Natural Rock Salt Lamps

Regular price £21.00 GBP
Regular price Sale price £21.00 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Having a Himalayan Salt Lamp in your home/office space is known to help with: 
  • Filtering dust, mold, mildew and pet dander from the indoor air
  • Reduces allergy and asthma symptoms
  • Helps to Improve mood and concentration
  • Increases energy levels
  • Regulates sleep
  • Reduces Stress

Himalayan natural rock salt lamps are Hygroscopic, which means that they absorb water vapour and moisture from the air. The air circulating around any room contains water vapour/moisture, this will often carry certain allergens such as: Bacteria, Dust, Pollen and Pet Allergens

Due to their size, Himalayan Crystal Rock Salt Lamps are ideal for attracting Water Vapour and Moisture, along with any allergens and pollutants attached. Once these microscopic allergens and pollutants are attracted to the Himalayan Salt Lamp, they will remain there and not in the air where you were previously inhaling them. Being mains heated this allows the Water Vapour is settled into the Salt Lamp, this heat dries the Lamp, allowing the Hygroscopic properties to loop continuously as long as the Lamp is heated. Any of the Allergens/Air Pollutants that have been attracted to the Salt Lamp, will remain there, and will not be re-released into the air again.

New Grey Himalayan salt lamps are designed to be darker and have little light shine, perfect for those who want the therapeutic benefits of the negative ions, but who prefer a dimmer light.

Each lamp comes with a UK mains power lead, 15w pygmy lamp (bulb) and product meaning card.


Any information provided by is not intended to replace conventional medical treatment, advice or diagnosis. You should continue with any medical treatment prescribed for you by your health care professional.

View full details