These Satya premium incense sticks are the world's best selling incense. Handmade by artisans in India using the highest quality ingredients.
Ideal for meditation and cleansing. When life throws obstacles or one's mind is feeling cluttered, use this incense to help focus one's mind, creating a feeling of peace and serenity.
Popular all-round fine fragranced incense is used to purify and sanctify as well as for meditation and spiritual enlightenment. Whether used to aid with meditation or yoga, or just simply enjoy the lovely scents on offer in any room! choose from......
- Nag Champa, The best selling Nag Champa blend can be used to sanctify or purify a space and is a good aid to meditation or deep relaxation.
- Super Hit, along with Nag Champa is one of the most popular Satya fragrances, the scent is slightly sweeter than Nag Champa and it's said to reduce the negative and increase the positive aspects of all zodiac signs. Activating and Uplifting The Super Hit blend helps open up your core to abundance and positive energy as also helps uplift your mood.
- Myrrh, The word Myrrh comes from the Arabic word "Murr" meaning bitter. This fragrance has Warm, Spicy, Radiant and Sensual notes. Myrrh is a classic and ancient fragrance ingredient. It is also an aromatic tree resin and has been throughout history as a perfume, incense and for medicinal purposes. It has a slightly earthy scent that some say smell like black licorice. Myrrh is an astringent, an immune booster and a sedative for aromatherapy.
- Oodh, is a rare and precious resin from the agarwood tree which has been used for centuries in incense, perfumes and traditional medicine. Relaxing and Soothing It’s strong, musky and almost animalistic in its sensuality. Oud helps to improve mental clarity, opens the third eye and all of the upper chakras while calming the whole entire spiritual system. - Medically, agarwood is a tonic, aphrodisiac, diuretic, relieves epilepsy, antimicrobial, carminative, anti-asthmatic.
- White Musk, has a soft sweet scent. It is a soothing incense that creates a sweet breeze in your house. A wonderful scent for your veranda or terrace bringing the outside in.
- Mystic Yoga, This masala style incense was created to help create an atmosphere of relaxation and stress relief. An exceptional incense that embodies the fine art of traditional Indian incense making.
- Palo Santo, also known as "holy wood", the Palo Santo tree grows along the coastline of South America and is related to the scents of frankincense, myrrh, and copal. Great for enhancing creativity.
- Sacred Ritual, is a masala style incense that was created to help create an atmosphere of relaxation and stress relief.
- Yoga Series Relaxation, the Relaxation Incense can be used to help unwind and for a calm, restful ambiance.
- Yoga Series Stress Relief, Incense can be used when you need time to relax and to create a sense of equilibrium.
- Lavender, Flora incense offers a comforting blend of herbs, which induce its soothing qualities.
- Yogic Meditation, The rich aromas of Champa and Sandalwood combine to create a calming ambience for meditation or prayer.
- Aastha, Ideal for meditation and yoga. Helps to sooth, relax and improve mood.
Priced per 10g-15g pack, containing around 12-15 incense sticks (depending on weight).
Approximate burn time: 60 minutes.
Hand rolled in India, derived from natural resources.
Not tested on animals.
Caution for fragrance purposes only, keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave burning incense unattended and make sure all the ash falls in suitable ash catchers or burners.
Any information provided by crystalboutique.co.uk is not intended to replace conventional medical treatment, advice or diagnosis. You should continue with any medical treatment prescribed for you by your healthcare professional.